Orchids of Tewantin have years of experience in providing the finest wedding flowers and floral decorations for all or some of these:
- Groom and Groomsmen
- Wedding Ceremony venue
- Wedding Reception venue
Seek help from the experts
1. When you visit your florist for the first time it is important to provide your budget up front and discuss some flowers on your “must have” and “would like to have.” This will give your florist the greatest guidance in designing floral arrangement for your wedding.
2. A good florist will be able to help in making the best decisions around budget, colour and the best blooms for blending when creating your individual bouquet design.
3. Firstly the bridal bouquet will be your most important floral display as it is the brides most important accessory she will have on her wedding day. The bouquet will feature in all the wedding photos so should make an impact, complement your wedding gown, wedding theme and be an expression of your personality about what kind of bride you are.
4. Make sure you choose a florist who shares your vision and can add value – if necessary cut back or eliminate the use of flowers in some of the would like to have areas.
Orchids of Tewantin are the right florist who will give you that personal attention making the whole process much easier.
What Orchids of Tewantin offer…
- No obligation free consultation
- Original designs to suit your personal style and wedding theme
- Wide selection of flowers and designs
- Delivery arrangement to suit you
- See the additional value we provide by visiting our competitive advantages to see our unique selling points here.
Here are some tips and images on selecting a bridal bouquet
There are many styles to consider from romantic, cascading bouquets to simple arrangements. Just remember you will be carrying this accessory for a large portion of the day so avoid choosing heavy arrangements.
- Types of flowers you wish to use
- Style of bouquet
- Colour palette
- Seasonal availability
- Most importantly your wedding budget
Bridal Bouquet Styles
When browsing wedding bouquet ideas the knowledgeable staff at Orchids of Tewantin can provide you with a guide. It is a great idea to bring some photos, magazine clippings or Pinterest has an extensive library