Website under renovation. If necessary phone for assistance
Flower arrangements for all occasions!
Orchids of Tewantin are a leading florist in the Noosa area which maintains a shop front business that provides locals with a range of fresh flowers in modern elegant designs created by the experienced and professionally qualified hands of the owner Karen Mallon.
Karen has been a florist for over 15 years firstly completing a 2 year course in the United Kingdom and being professionally qualified in Floristry – (see point 7 of our competitive advantages). Then opening and running a successful florist in London before emigrating with her husband and daughter to Tewantin in 2009
Flowers for all occasions and to all places
Karen provides floral presentations for all occasions to people or organisations such as:
- Floral Arrangement and Boxes – here
- Floral Bouquets and Bunches
- Wedding Flowers
- Compassionate & Sympathetic Floral Arrangements
These items can be collected from our business at 100 Poinciana Ave, Tewantin or we can arrange for delivery at a small additional cost.
We run a successful online business for delivery to anywhere in the world.
- Locally visit our shopping cart to see our popular designs. For more details go here.
- For delivery throughout Australia or world wide we can assist. Phone or come to our shop and we can use our affiliate organisations, Interflora or Petals .
Gifts and more…
In addition we maintain a range of gifts, cards, artificial flowers, plants and more to purchase outright or to complement your floral display.
Orchids of Tewantin Competitive Advantages and Unique Selling Points…
1. Orchids of Tewantin are the complete florist supplying a large range in season fresh flowers. Many of our fresh flowers are grown locally and therefore ideally suit local conditions lasting longer.
2. To maintain a larger range of products our florist must source flowers from a wider supply out of Brisbane or interstate. Many of these products if need be are stored in our cool room.
3. Floral arrangements can be collected from our shop or delivered to where you require at a small fee.
4. Orchids of Tewantin operate an online business for ordering and delivery so you purchase your requirement from the convenience of your home, office or if your are on the move.
5. Our affiliates Interflora or Petals will arrange delivery Australia or anywhere world wide.
6. Karen has 15 years of knowledge and experience in owning and running her own floristry business.
7. Karen’s 2 years of full time training and professional qualifications in the UK is far more than the Australian training of 6 months. So she really understands flowers and floristry.
Qualifications are from:
- City and Guilds of London – Certificate in Floristry
- ncfe United Kingdom – Certificate in Floral Art
- Interflora – Certificate of Membership
8. As an owner and operator of Orchids of Tewantin we will provide you with more real personal attention to satisfy your individual needs. Every order we receive is created fresh!
9. We care about our customers and will go the extra mile to look after you.
10. People who own their own business are passionate in furnishing you with better value for money as they want you as a returning customer.
11. We offer competitive pricing and our costs are modest as we do not have the overheads of larger organisations.
12. We have developed an enviable reputation of a quality business and we are one of the few florists left with a shop front in the Noosa area.
13. We like people! Many online businesses hide behind the anonymity of not being seen or in some cases being spoken to.
14. We have built our business over 7 years on the credibility and the authority people trust.